Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm back from... PENANG!

Oh yeah, after travelling hectically awesomely enjoying trip to Ipoh+Penang… We got sort of high anytime.. LOL

 

 

And this song, was ‘poisoned’ by a friend of mine, Sarah Yang in the car all the time while driving from KL –> Ipoh –> Penang and Penang –> Ipoh. LOL

 

We were kinda crazy in the car. I think, out of the 3 cars driving to Penang, only our car was so crazy all the way.. HOHOHOHO……

 

Photos is kinda messed up… and I’m now being asked to do something else first as HIGH PRIORITY… T_T

 

Show up soon. really very soon. >.<

 

 

 

humming:
**rain makes corn**

**corn makes whiskey**

**whiskey makes my babeh~~**

 

**feel the frisky!**

 

wooohooo

XD XD XD


Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

bff~~~hahaha, this is a cool song indeeeeeed^^

and dun 4get to upload only nice photos ~~hahaha``