Wednesday, May 07, 2008

random thoughts

today...
i met several scene which inspired me
first...
after i dropped joshua baq home...
i was on the way back to my place which pass by tropicana...
then..
i saw 1 kancil..
was speeding up next too me...
i was telling myself... 酱赶干嘛?投胎咩??
end up....
the kancil straight away went up to the side of the road... then come baq out
at firs i was thinking that the car wanted to stop the car there....
but then the car come out..
i was then..
wat the!?!?! shoot!!!!! the car sure injured gao gao wei!!!
sorry wei bro.... hope u are ok wei...
lol....
was so so damn lucky of me... lol...
anyway...
after that...
i passed by damansara primary school..
i saw a daddy holding his daughter passing the road...
so i stared loo
that daughter so cute.. so funny... really very naive..
then i look at the dad..
the dad look at me.. and smile *after i smile of course..*
then the daughter pull him... and she jump left and jump right...
end up her shoe flew out and kena their own car...
LOL!!!!! was so so so so funny wei...
her dad was looking at me...
covering the mouth laughing tiam~~~~
XD

ok...
then..
after that...
i was driving all the way back to my hse lo...
sth funny happened...
cant guess right...
lol..
i was planning to slow down at traffic light...*yellow and turned red when i stopped*
then...
a police car drove pass me...
and i saw..
a motocyclist was going out
funniest thing is....
the police stopped right infront of the motocycle..
and the cyclist point middle finger...
the normal react for a police should get down the car and start kena gao gao rite?
but..
the police car straight away drove away...
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today seems to be very funny day....
hmm...
y aah????
Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

No comments: