Wednesday, April 23, 2008

foundation officially no class!

hmm...
basically my foundation course is ended...
waiting to finish the exam...
:)
but then..........
stress stress stress....
for??
exams...
lol...
anyway...
good news for my gang!!
y?
becoz we can heal our eyes for weeks!!!
lol..
got new foundation intake!!!
yahoooooo
hmm.. must be wondering y are we so happy?
lol...
we have too little gals here edi...
summore it is located so ulu!!!
hehe...
so...
can see see abit..
lol...
hu knows?
maybe 1 of my gang...
get a chance to court 1 of them??
hahahaha....
jz cant wait to see in the future laaaaaaaaa
wahahaha!!!!
anyway...
i love these few days..
erm..
i think i will still prefer last week..
i able to stay awake for 30hours plus and i think it nearly reached 36 hours..
lol...
i'm so proud of myself that i can finish my english presentation preparations...
my english presentation...
my javascript web pages...
and last...
my web pages introduction presentation...
it was like..
1 shot kill!
piam piam piam!! ( sounds so childish... but it sound fun! u all should try.. =P)
now..
getting ready for test 2 and final test!!
let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

3 comments:

Lee Ni said...

hi senior!! how did u know my blog anyway? im surprised! do i know you ? can i know what's your name?? i'm curious... hmm.. but im happy that you visited my blog. so basically i don't know where to leave a message coz maybe you would not visit my blog ad. so i just dedcided to drop a message here instead! i don't mind actually. i'm from business foundation. how about you?

Lee Ni said...

thanks buddy! anywayz good luck in your examz!! in return for your good advice! ^^

ProxYLimiT said...

oooopssss...
i did not noe u sent me comments here..
lol...
i tak tau pula...
i hardly check my comment..
lol..
or maybe..
u jz leave msg at my shoutbox lo..
then i sure can see.. =P