Wednesday, April 30, 2008

annual dinner Nottingham Uni 07/08

hmm...
annual dinner picture is up now...
although it is abit too long ago...
but...
at least i still post it up rite?
lol...

fung wern n me


fung wern n me again...


urhurm...
joshua and my mui mui..
very sweet ooooooooooooooo
lol...


Joseph heng si zhuo, graeme yap... and.... keng mun... lol...


now is me and fung wern.. instead of fung wern n me.. =.="" lame... lol..
got a feel of memory...
lol..


keng mun...
the macho look of him..
lol!!


jonathan... keng mun... me... joshua...
the nottingham frisbee team!!
rox~


fully crystal ceiling decoration wei!!
not only 1 summore.
is more than 12 wei...
sot!!!! =P


i purposely pose this way..
=P
perasan betui..


so...
basically all these are the pictures we took..
hmm...
i still got loads of pics with friends..
still not taken from them yet...
so.. only those pic taken via my hp (k810i) is here..
will upload very soon la...
dun worry
lol
oh yea..
it was at one world hotel...
=)
Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

No comments: