Friday, December 14, 2007

UNiM Sem 2

at last...
i have back to my own blog...
though i have viewed my friends' blogs, and had the aggressive to write blog at that moment,
yet i din..
i had just finish simply done my Test 2 for this semester, sem one (2nd semester for foundation).
this semester has full of ups and downs.. seriously very suffering for me.
maybe it shouldnt be that suffering... but i made myself to be suffering...
it sounds funny... yet it is true...
first of all, there had sum sxxxxd thingy happened between me and sumone which made me seriously
very unhappy.. i din talk to that sumone at all... for this semester at all...
i hope i won't talk to her forever.... the attitude she shows on me... extremely made me pissed..
aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................
anyway..
besides that, i met 1 gal in school... who actually i really wanna know her...
but seems that there has sumone hu thought that i treated him as batu loncatan...
and doesnt really join me anymore for few weeks..... ( basically is since he knew i wanna noe her)
it sounds extremely ridiculous!!!!
hey, come on... if u say u like her... jz say.... am i rite?
i know, no matter wat, i still have no chance de...
SENIOR, do u think the relationship will last as long as i thought of??
i wonder...
seriously wonders.... dont you?
hmm....
hope everything will be fine as long as now is having 3 weeks holiday~~~
yahoo~~~~~~~
test 2 done!!!! test 1 OVER~~~~
left....
FINAL TEST!??!??!?!?!
ooommmgggg........
extremely crazy wei!!!
after 3 weeks holz.... exam?
=p
that's cewl..
lol...
hmm..
that's all for this topic i think....
next topic pls~
XD
Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, all the best in life! =)